Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Story of Pheoby

Hi !

My name is Pheoby, I am a Calico kitty who is turning 3 months soon. I like to do silly things like chasing my tail round and round, and then biting it! Ouch!

I do have my soft gentle side of me though, I like to cuddle against my current person every night without fail. I follow them around wherever they go. I lick my person from time to time, as a way of expressing my fondness and gratitude towards them.

Behind every adorable cat is a sorrowful story - I was abandoned about 2 weeks ago at this place.



A heartless person left me all alone here, without food nor water, at a 14th storey of a HDB!!! I mewed and cried for hours that seemed like eternity. I was so lost; so fearful of my surroundings. I thought I was bound to starve and die at that very spot.

Thankfully a resident there heard my pleas and called for help.

I am truly glad that I am leading a better life now!




The white "shawl" around my neck is my trademark!
Initially I wasn't really a social butterfly, I mean cat-terfly, I was a bit nervous with new cat friends but I'm much better now!

And I passed Litter Training with rainbow colours *grinning proudly*

Awaiting my right person to bring me home! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment