Tuesday, June 7, 2011

GuaPo - Adopt me!

Hey there! Stop scrolling down and take a look at me! My name is GuaPo and it means handsome in Spanish. =) I am aren't I? I used to be roaming around Bugis Street where traffic is really heavy. I was 2 months then, my mother and siblings were no longer with me. Not sure where they went to but hope they are safe. The rubbish area is like my canteen where I often go dig my food.

One night I was hiding under a van and guess what? Two person walked up to me and played with me. I heard them saying something like... " What is a kitten doing here? It is very dangerous for him to be here because of the heavy traffic." Oh well it is true though, for me to go to the canteen, I have to cross a road and back again to my rest area.

They played with me and I saw one of them brought a something like a portable cave and place it on the ground. I am quite curious and went around sniffing and exploring it. I saw something moving and naturally as a cat I went for it and head straight into the "cave". Once in, the door closed and I am trapped!

They brought me to a new place with some other cats. Food and drinks are served to me everyday. oh well, I never regret going into that strange cave. =) Met new friends and tasted food that taste better.

But I knew those people taking care of me are trying to help me find a better home. And I really do wish that someday soon, I will have an owner who will care and shower me with love. I love been pampered and I love eating a lot. So please, if you one who loves handsome cats like me, bring me home! I am waiting for you! I am really alright if you have other cats at home too. =)

Please meow at Andy or Videl to see me...

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    is Guapo is still with you? I want to adopt him.
    please contact me : pinkuarch@hotmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete